3D Hama Attempts

Disclaimer: This post is a repost from my old blog, which was more personal and less crafty.  I don’t use that blog anymore, but thought I’d share some of the craft-related posts from there.  This one was from October 2015.


 

I started making pieces for a 3D Tardis…

2015-07-12 21.00.38

One of the parts fit at least.

2015-07-12 21.01.06

But after that they didn’t really go. I guess the pattern I copied from was wrong. It’s gone on the back burner for now, but I hope to continue it at some point.

I did have another 3D attempt, which went a little bit better.

2015-07-13 17.38.37

It fit together properly…

2015-07-17 12.55.53

But then it started falling apart.

2015-07-17 12.56.00

2015-07-17 12.56.11

So that one needs a little bit more work too.


 

This is something that is still on my to do list.  I have quite a long to do list.  I’ll get around to it.  Maybe.

Author: Colette Horsburgh

A 30-something creator/baker/writer/artist/crafter living with several (but not enough) scatty animals.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s