Cozy Con starts in just two days, and I’m very excited!
You already know about the art contest that I’m running, but here’s the other event I’m running.
I have hidden nine of these Domuns here on my blog and on my Etsy page. Here’s one, as an example and a freebie.
Each Domun holds a different letter, and when rearranged they make a single nine-letter word. When you’ve worked out the word, you can fill in this little form and enter the contest!
When the contest closes – at midnight GMT on Sunday May 3rd – I’ll pick a winner at random from the correct answers. The winner will receive this glorious goody bag. More details here.
CLUES & CLARIFICATIONS
To help you out a little bit, here are some clues and clarifications.
1) There won’t be any hidden in the actual blog posts, so you don’t have to scroll right back through. Although if you want to, that would be good.
2) There are no repeating letters.
3) It’s an English word, spelled the same in both British English and American English.
4) It’s not a proper noun, so no names or brand names or countries or anything like that.
5) Each Domun is exactly the same. The only thing that’s different is the letter they hold.
6) Even if you don’t have the word, feel free to enter anyway. You never know, it might be that no one else has gotten it either. In which case, I’ll pick from whoever has all the letters.
7) The contest is open to everyone. You just have to be willing to give me a mailing address so that I can send your prize to you. If you’re under 18, please make sure you have parental permission.
8) Please don’t share the answer on social media, it just spoils the fun for people.
9) The contest starts NOW!!